VRC Game Design Animation Challenge
Create an animated video that shows and explains a new VEX Robotics Competition game. This is your chance to get creative and invent a new game within the requirements of this challenge, and demonstrate the game being played in a virtual environment. Check back near Fall 2017 for details on what aspects need to be included for this season's new challenge!
Grade Level Requirements
|Elementary School||Middle School||High School||College / University||No Grade Level Restrictions|
|VEX IQ Challenge||VEX Robotics Competition||VEX U||Open to All|
- 1st: VRC Game Design Animation Award, $750 VEXrobotics.com gift certificate and automatic team qualification for this season's VEX Robotics World Championship if the entrant is part of a registered VRC team
- 2nd: $500 VEXrobotics.com gift certificate
- 3rd: $250 VEXrobotics.com gift certificate
- Entrant grade range: Middle school, high school
- VEX competition team requirement: Must be part of a registered VEX Robotics Competition team for the current season.
- Entries submitted in previous years’ Online Challenges are not eligible for submission this year.
- Only one entry per challenge is permitted by the same person (if an individual entry) or team (if a group/team entry). Each team in a multi-team school or club program may submit an entry. For example, teams 123A and 123B could each submit an entry, but team 123A could not submit two entries.
Check back in Fall 2017 for more details!
Sat, Aug 19, 2017 12:15 AM CDT
Wed, Sep 13, 2017 9:00 AM CDT
Wed, Jan 10, 2018 1:00 PM CST
Fri, Jan 26, 2018 9:40 AM CST