VEX Robotics Competition Promote Award
The Promote Award is presented to a VEX Robotics Competition (VRC) or VEX U team that has created and submitted an outstanding promotional video. The goal of this video is to help the team introduce itself in the community, to help recruit new students and mentors, and to gain support for the team. This video may be about the team, the program, the competition, the design and build process, the robot itself, or any theme the team believes can help promote its VEX Robotics program in their community. Check back in Fall 2017 for more details!
Grade Level Requirements
|Elementary School||Middle School||High School||College / University||No Grade Level Restrictions|
|VEX IQ Challenge||VEX Robotics Competition||VEX U||Open to All|
- 1st: VEX Robotics Competition Promote Award, $750 vexrobotics.com gift certificate and automatic team qualification for this season's VEX Robotics World Championship
- 2nd: $500 vexrobotics.com gift certificate
- 3rd: $250 vexrobotics.com gift certificate
- Entrant grade range: Middle school, high school, university.
- VEX competition team requirement: The team submitting the entry must be registered in the current season's VRC or VEX U program.
- Designs submitted in previous Online Challenges are not eligible for submission this year.
- No team may submit more than one entry, but each team in a multi-team school or club program may enter this competition. For example, teams 123A and 123B could each submit a video, but team 123A could not submit two videos.
Check back in Fall 2017 for more details!
Tue, Jun 27, 2017 12:12 PM CDT
Wed, Sep 13, 2017 9:00 AM CDT
Wed, Jan 10, 2018 1:00 PM CST
Fri, Jan 26, 2018 9:40 AM CST