VRC Promote Award
The Promote Award is presented to a VEX Robotics Competition (VRC) team that has created and submitted an outstanding VEX Robotics video. The goal of this video should be to help the team introduce itself in the community, to help recruit new students, mentors, and gain support for the team. This video may be about the team, the program, the competition, the design and build process, the robot itself or any theme the team believes can help promote its VEX Robotics program in their community. The Promote Award will be awarded in conjunction with the VEX World Championships in April, 2011.
- 1st: 2011 VEX Robotics Promote Award, $750 vexrobotics.com gift certificate, automatic team qualification for the 2011 VRC World Championship
- 2nd: $500 vexrobotics.com gift certificate
- 3rd: $250 vexrobotics.com gift certificate
- Submissions are limited to members of a VRC or VRCC team, school, or club registered for the 2010-2011 season.
- No team may submit more than one entry. Each team in a multi-team school or club program may enter this competition. Entries may represent a single team or multiple teams from the same school or club.
- Video must be available to the public on YouTube
- Video is no more than 90 seconds long
- Videos submitted in previous Online Challenges are not eligible for submission this year
- 50 Points: This video successfully introduces the team or program, gives reasons for students and mentors to join, and promotes the team's competition program, engineering process, and/or their robots
- 25 Points: Video is exciting, easy to understand and expresses a complete vision
- 25 Points: Video is well-produced, with clear audio and a professional look and feel
Sun, Oct 24, 2021 4:11 AM CDT
Mon, Nov 1, 2010 12:01 AM CDT
Sun, Feb 13, 2011 11:59 PM CST
Tue, Mar 1, 2011 12:00 AM CST