36637A - Suez STEM for Petrochemicals
Entry ID #: 9401
Created: Thu, Dec 31, 2020 11:06 AM
Suez STEM for Petrochemicals (SSP) was established in September 2013 by the Ministry of Education and Technical Education, Misr El Kheir Foundation, and Exxon Mobil to develop technical schools, which helps in creating a generation of innovative, productive individuals, who are capable of competing nationally and internationally. SSP is located as a department at Suez Advanced Technical Industrial School.
There are some features for SSP:
- The first STEM high technical school (Five-year system) applies STEM concepts.
- Accepting students with a minimum score, 95% in the middle school after passing the admission tests in (Science, Technology, and Mathematics).
- Egyptians are eligible to apply for the school.
- Project-based learning (all projects revolve around the STEM concepts).
- Participate in robotics competitions and science & engineering fairs.
- First student activities for pre-college students (IEEE Suez Region E).