VEX Robotics Essay
This challenge is to write a short essay on what exactly VEX Robotics means to you. Tell the judges your own story of your involvement on a competition team, in a classroom, or as a hobbyist working with VEX. Perhaps VEX robotics has made you rethink your career plans, or made you want to study engineering in college, or helped you understand physics better. Maybe you have a friend or family member who learned something valuable from their VEX experience. However VEX robotics has improved your understanding, inspired you to try something you didn't know you could do, or even changed the course of your education - we want to hear about it.
- $50 VEX Robotics Gift Certificate for top 10 entries
- A written essay of up to 250 words in either Microsoft Word (.doc or .docx) or Portable Document Format (pdf).
- Written by a student currently enrolled in grades 6-12 or a college student of any age up to 22.
- Only one essay may be submitted per person.
- More than one person may work on a single essay, but only one set of prizes will be awarded per essay.
- This is an individual competition, not team or school.
- 35 Points: Content: Does the essay tell a compelling story and is it clearly focused on the topic?