REC Foundation STEM Educational Video
In order to help a new team better design and build their robot, create a video to teach them something about STEM concepts applied to robotics. Focus on the science, construction, engineering, and/or math of designing and building robots. You should come up with your own idea, but here are some sample ideas from previous years’ STEM Educational Videos:
- How to calculate loads for robotics mechanisms.
- How to build a specific mechanism such as a drive train or lifting arm.
- How to best use specific robotics components in designing a robot.
- How to use programming with the hardware to accomplish a specific task.
- How to use CAD software to design and test your robot before it is built.